[WARNING: STARTING DATE NOT SET YET]
What is IHT
IHT is a real estate protocol aiming to “help every person to own and share their assets easily and gain from the share economy boost”.
“IHT integrates global real estate markets with the blockchain mechanism. Through joining blockchain and real estate, the real estate developer, financial institutions and their users can be connected and the transaction of real estate can be made a part of “digital credit society”, therefore constituting a pivotal supporting part of the economic development. All owners and investors will become beneficiaries of i-house.com real estate blockchain.”
How it works
IHT draws from traditional real estate investment tools, such as REITs, where the asset holders can audit, risk control, predict the asset package income by the third party and seamlessly trade the real estate asset ownership and income rights. Through this process, the following advantages can be represented.
- Every asset is able to share within IHT platform
- IHT provides full transparency of their assets income daily, weekly and monthly
- Within the asset cloud, assets can be transacted instantly and provide liquidity to investors
Why it is interesting
- Notable advisors like John McAfee.
- High’ish cap (~35M $USD) but justified (real estate) and good token mechanism (unsold tokens destroyed, low bonus presale + lockup).