What is the SuperConference
Even if you didn’t mine 10,000 bitcoins using your old PC in 2012, bitcoin, ethereum, altcoins and blockchain technology are still in their infancy.
99.9% of the world’s population is barely aware of how bitcoin, ethereum, and other blockchain-based tokens are starting to address real use cases, such as:
- Banking the unbanked or under-banked (billions worldwide)
- Putting personal, medical and financial data under the control of the individual (not only in the hands of governments or large institutions)
- Providing decentralized, peer-to-peer, fast, world-wide, un-hackable, non-inflationary engineered currencies (money) (Bitcoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Litecoin, and more)
- Allowing individuals to buy, sell, lease, and hold title to property and land on public blockchains that are un-hackable and un-alterable, even by nation states
- Digitizing assets (baseball cards, real estate, art, recordings of songs, books, etc) and allowing creators to get paid for their work in a more direct way that allows them to control and profit from their work.
You Can Read All You Want Online, or Watch YouTube Videos Till You’re Bleary-Eyed…
However, nothing compares to meeting the best and brightest developers, founders, insiders, and crypto enthusiasts in PERSON.
That’s why they’re putting on The Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain Superconference in Dallas, Texas (February 16, 17 and 18, 2018)
With over 800 expected attendees, 35 top-notch speakers and 50+ exhibitors from the bitcoin, ethereum and alt coin worlds, and talks from ICOs and blockchain startups, this conference is going to be a diverse, wonderful, and potentially profitable experience for all who attend.