What is Bee
Bee aims to be the decentralized AirBNB. It is a home sharing network which is a compound of 3 elements: Beenest, Bee Protocols and Bee Token.
Beenest is a home sharing platform for hosts to list their homes and for guests to find accommodations. Beenest rewards users with network incentives, commission-free transactions, and security unrivaled in the home sharing industry.
The Bee Protocols are a set of Ethereum smart contracts providing developers the tools to rapidly launch new decentralized applications. By utilizing industry proven Bee Protocols, developers can expect faster development cycles, reduced integration costs, and an existing user base.
The Bee Token is the cryptocurrency that fuels the Beenest platform and the Bee Protocols.
Why it is interesting
- The team is huge, because it is mainly made of people from Google, Facebook, Uber and Civic.
- We need a decentralized AirBNB and there is no serious offer yet.
- Hard cap quite small: 15M $USD
- Whitelist registration: January 10
- KYC registration: January 20
- Token sale: January 31